Sales Manager – Software tools (all genders)
Our world needs secure software that we can rely on, and we have the perfect tool to ensure this. Our international customers, including well-known names in the automotive, healthcare, automation, electronics, transport and aerospace industries, rely on our software analysis solutions to ensure that high standards of software quality and security are met.
We are a fast-growing company with over 15 years of experience in the market, combining the reliability of an established and successful company with the agility and modern way of working you expect in today’s world. Axivion has been part of the Qt Group since August 2022 and continues to grow.
We are looking for motivated Sales Managers with enthusiasm for consultative selling of software. If you can imagine selling an innovative software tool with real USPs, then you’ve come to the right place.
What you can expect:
- Advising national and international new and existing customers on the potential uses of our software and evaluating up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Initial discussions and implementation of demand and process analyses as well as product demonstrations (online and on-site) with pre-qualified customers and interested parties (if necessary, together with the Professional Service Team)
- Independent contract negotiations up to the conclusion of the contract
- Participation in trade fairs, congresses and customer events
- Support from a competent Inside Sales Team, which takes over all administrative tasks
What you bring with you:
- Interest in technical topics and ability to work your way into new challenges
- Willingness to learn and implement successful sales strategies
- Enjoy working with other teams
- A basic understanding of software development and the associated processes
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
What we offer:
- A secure job with a permanent contract in a company that values its employees
- Thorough induction and mentoring by our experienced sales managers
- Open, fair and friendly interaction among colleagues who enjoy working together to achieve goals
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths with superiors who value and encourage initiative
- Agile processes that you can help shape
- An attractive salary and reliable commission model
- Flexible working hours either in one of our offices (Stuttgart, Bremen and Düsseldorf), in a home office or hybrid with modern technology
- Room for personal development
We look forward to receiving your application including a description of your previous activities, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please also describe your individual achievements and contributions in your previous positions so that we can better assess your skills and experience.
For data protection reasons, we can only consider applications that reach us via our job portal.
If you have any questions, please contact Sophie Alker at 0711-6204378-53.
Type of contract
(Berlin, Bremen, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart),
remote or hybrid
(+49 711 6204378-53)