Senior Software Engineer for Architecture Verification (all gender)
Our world needs secure software that we can rely on, and we have the perfect tool to ensure this. Our international customers, including well-known names in the automotive, healthcare, automation, electronics, transport and aerospace industries, rely on our software analysis solutions to ensure that high standards of software quality and security are met.
We are a fast-growing company with over 15 years of experience in the market, combining the reliability of an established and successful company with the agility and modern way of working you expect in today’s world. Axivion has been part of the Qt Group since August 2022 and continues to grow.
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to strengthen our research and development in architecture verification. As a Senior Software Engineer for Program Analyses you are responsible for developing and maintaining our world-class architecture verification in a team of highly professional experts.
What you can expect:
- Development and maintenance of our architecture verification tools
- Supporting customers in the use of architecture verifications
What you bring with you:
- Enjoy writing robust and maintainable code in C++ and Python and have experience with these languages
- Self-organization and enjoy solving problems, both independently and in collaboration with your colleagues
- Quality awareness. Keywords here are: continuous integration, testing, code reviews and of course static analysis
- Interest in software architecture, the inner workings of programming languages and graphical models to represent software architecture
- A university degree in computer science (or something comparable)
- Very good knowledge of English, ideally German
What we offer:
- A secure job with a permanent contract in a company that values its employees
- Thorough induction and mentoring by our experienced Development team
- Open, fair and friendly interaction among colleagues who enjoy working together to achieve goals
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels with superiors who value and encourage initiative
- An attractive salary and a reliable bonus model
- Agile processes that you can help shape
- Flexible working hours either in one of our offices, home office or hybrid with modern technology
- Room for personal development
We look forward to receiving your application including a description of your previous activities, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please also describe your individual achievements and contributions in your previous positions so that we can better assess your skills and experience.
For data protection reasons, we can only consider applications that reach us via our job portal.
If you have any questions, please contact Sophie Alker at 0711-6204378-53.
Type of contract
(Berlin, Bremen, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart),
remote or hybrid
(+49 711 6204378-53)