Modern software development increasingly relies on CI / DevOps.
Daniel Simon, Head of Professional Services at Axivion, will show you how to integrate static code analysis with modern CI / DevOps environments, workflows and quality gates.
In the online seminar, Axivion Suite will be used with Gitlab CI and Jenkins – though Axivion Suite can be used in almost any CI / DevOps environment. This configuration has been used in customer projects with safety requirements up to ASIL D level.
In addition to setting up a new environment, Daniel Simon will also cover integration into an existing pipeline in a live demo.
In this online seminar you will learn:
- What static code analysis can do for you in the DevOps pipeline
- How to integrate static code analysis into your CI environment
- How this integration can help you implement your safety processes
- How to implement this integration specifically in a Gitlab CI or with a Jenkins build server
- How to integrate the analysis results into reviews
- How to create reports from the results of your analysis
The seminar “Static code analysis in your CI / DevOps pipeline” will take place on July, 14 3 p.m. CEST on the Zoom platform and is free of charge. Register now!
About the author
Daniel Simon is Head of Professional Services at Axivion GmbH. Together with his team he supports customers in the introduction, development and establishment of quality measures around static code analysis and software architecture. He has extensive experience in the quality management of IT and software systems and in the use of QM systems as a steering tool to support project and product management.