Axivion Suite is certified for the development of safety systems
The Static Code Analysis (SCA) Package of the Axivion Suite is suitable for use in the development of safety systems. This has now also been certified by SGS-TÜV Saar GmbH for ISO 26262 for the automotive industry, IEC 61508 for safety-critical systems in general and IEC 62304 in the field of medical technology.
The certificate confirms that the Static Code Analysis (SCA) Package of Axivion Suite is suitable up to the highest level of the safety requirement contained in the respective standard:
- ISO 26262 up to ASIL D – (Road Vehicles – Functional Safety)
- IEC 61508 up to SIL 4 – (Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems)
- IEC 62304 up to Class C – (Medical Device Software – Software Life Cycle Processes)
- EN 50128 up to SIL 4 – (Functional Safety in Railway Software)
- EN 50657 up to SIL 4 – (Railways Applications)
The constant expansion of safety-relevant standards is a matter of course for us.
Perfectly cover verification steps in ISO 26262 with a focus on static checks of code and design. And meet the specific needs of electrical and electronic (E/E) systems in road vehicles with Axivion Suite.
Axivion Suite helps you to comply with various Safety Integrity Levels (SIL 1-4) defined in IEC 61508. Depending on the SIL, the scope of measures is described to limit risks to an acceptable level.
Axivion Suite supports you in the development of software for medical devices for all safety classes. In the development process, it helps you during software architecture design and detailed design with architecture review.