- This event has passed – please find the recording in our download section. Link and info below.
Free Online Seminar | Analyzing Security based on the Common Weakness Enumeration
08.12.21 @ 15:00 - 15:45 CET
As the consequences of cyber attacks are becoming increasingly severe, ensuring security has become a necessity. The common weakness enumeration (CWE) can be used as the foundation for the security analysis of software. Due to the fact that CWE lists possible issues rather than providing guidelines to follow it provides for a broad scope. In order to apply CWE however, additional steps are required for operationalization.
In this online seminar, we will address the following topics:
- What is the CWE and how is it different from rulesets such as MISRA and Cert?
- Which CWE issues apply to your product and how can they be identified?
- Which steps are needed to facilitate automatic static analysis of CWE issues?
- How can the remaining issues be handled?
About the author: Dr. Sebastian Krings is a software engineer at Axivion, where he works on the use and further development of static verification tools. He is part of the Axivion Professional Service Team.
Did you miss our live event? Don´t worry… you can download the video and watch it on demand: Check out our download options